Great presentations, an interactive trade show, awards and prizes, and an opportunity to network and share with others in the industry.
What are you waiting for?
Who Will Be Presenting?
Here is a taste of what you can expect in the presentation schedule:
Joe Petryk, Alberta Municipal Affairs
- Update yourself on regulatory issues and changes. Bring feedback on the 2021 Standard of Practice.
Dave Gustafson – University of Minneapolis, Onsite Wastewater Research Centre
- What is the difference between a restricting and limiting layer in the soil?
- Landspreading Practices: What Options are there if Landspreading isn’t Available?
Sara Heger – University of Minneapolis, Onsite Wastewater Research Centre
- Inspecting and Troubleshooting Soil Treatment Systems
- Decentralized Wastewater Reuse
- TSS and Microplastics– Sources, Impacts and Solutions
Claude Goguen – National Concrete Precasters Association
- Septic Tank Structural Integrity Requirements
- Update from NOWRA
Clare Robinson – Western University
- Approaches for Evaluating Septic System Effluent Inputs to Surface Waters
Chris Kinsley – University of Ottawa
- Onsite Treatment of Brewery Wastewaters from Craft and Micro-breweries
Mat Matthews – Blackhawk Aeronauticals
- Using Drones in the Site Evaluation Process
Pam Morgan – Key Instincts
- Staffing – hiring, training & retaining
- Mental Health / Stress Management
Participate in our Master Class Series:
- Pump Troubleshooting
- Pressure Distribution Design
- Tank sizing – septic tank and dose tank sizing
- Coarse sands and gravels – how do they impact the system
- Setting Up Timed Dosing
- Sand Mound Maintenance
Notice of the 2023 AGM
Make Your Mark on the Next 25 Years!
Thursday, February 2, 2023
4847A—19 St, Red Deer, AB