Great presentations, an interactive hands-on trade show, awards and prizes, and an opportunity to network and share with others in the industry. What are you waiting for?
What are the topics? Who will be presenting?
Here is a taste of what you can expect in the presentation schedule:
Optional Pre-Convention SJE- Rhombus Control Panel Workshop
– Get hands-on classroom time
– The inner workings
– Installation Tips and Tricks
– Setting the controls
Onsite Wastewater Industry Panel Discussion with Alberta Municipal Affairs
– Opening remarks by Shawn Ewasiuk, Assistant Deputy Minister, Alberta Municipal Affairs
– Joe Petryk, Alberta Municipal Affairs
– Jon Elliott, Alberta Municipal Affairs
– Update yourself on regulatory issues and changes
Dave Gustafson – University of Minneapolis, Onsite Wastewater Research Centre
– Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems After a Wildfire
– Septic Tank Additives and Enzymes
– Maintaining and Troubleshooting Existing Systems
Mat Matthews – Blackhawk Aeronautical Solutions
– Using Drones in the Site Evaluation Process
Pam Morgan – Key Instincts
– Conflict resolution touching on our flight/flight/freeze/fawn responses
– The great resignation and how we are now embarking on the great regret
Our tentative schedule is now available! Download a copy and start planning your time at the show.
Download the delegate brochure.